- Sharing Passivhaus success stories.
- Redefining prefab: it’s all about the bones.
- What can President Obama do about climate change?
- iShack: a South African prototype shelter with solar power.
- Cooling challenge spurs 40% more efficient air conditioner.
- Clothes dryers may use 35% more energy than advertised.
- ReCode because your green dream house may be illegal.
- Three easy tips to reduce standby power loads.
- Getting green without going broke.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for updates, article summaries, newsworthy links, and other site news.
Related Articles on JetsonGreen.com:
- Modern Prototype Passivhaus in Syracuse
- Conserve Energy with the Flip of a Switch
- Passivhaus Apartments Built in Sweden
Originally posted here: Passivhaus Success, Prototype iShack, Energy Sucking Dryers, + ReCoding Illegality