GAF Weather Stopper® System
Timothy Parks Construction, Inc. is a GAF-Elk Certified roofing contractor. We use the Weather Stopper® 5-Part Roofing System to provide you with a roof that uses the best quality components, has proven performance in thousands of installations and carries the best warranty in the industry. The system components are designed to work together to offer superior, long-term protection. The Weather Stopper Roofing System carries the Good Housekeeping Seal, giving you one less thing to worry about in the care and upkeep of your home.
- Leak Barrier. Weather Watch® and StormGuard® are high quality leak barrier products that protect your home and prevent costly repairs due to wall or ceiling staining. These leak barriers prevent leaks caused by water dams in the gutters, wind-driven rain and as we have experienced this winter, ice dams, and other vulnerable areas of your roof like eaves, rakes, valleys, chimneys and skylights.
- Roof Deck Protection. Deck-Armor™ allows moisture to escape from your attic while preventing wind-driven rain from getting under the shingles and damaging the roof structure or inside your home. It provides an extra layer of protection between your shingles and roof deck, preventing blow-off by enabling your shingles to lay flat and uniform.
- Quality Shingles. Choose from Timberline®, the #1 selling architectural shingles in America and Slateline® shingles giving you a slate-like appearance at a fraction of the cost. All GAF shingles carry a Class A fire rating from UL, installed with an adhesive that seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off, and offer one of the longest warranties in the market.
- Effective Attic Ventilation. Cobra® and Master Flow® vents help remove excess heat and moisture from your attic that can raise your energy bills, cause premature peeling of paint and wallpaper and even affect your health by helping to prevent mold and mildew.
- Distinctive Ridge Cap Shingles. Timbertex® and PacificRidge® can enhance the natural beauty and value of your newly installed roof while guarding against leaks at the hips and ridges. Ridge Cap Shingles are a nicer looking and higher quality alternative to using cut-up strip shingles as your ridge cap.
- Reliable Low Slope Membranes. A quality membrane roofing system provides long-lasting protection for the low-slope areas of your home (e.g., porches, garages, car ports, sun rooms, etc.) without the danger or hassles associated with conventional roofing products. Liberty™ systems are safer because they are applied without torches, open flames, hot asphalt, or messy solvent-based adhesives. Unlike traditional roofing systems, they can be installed easily and quickly by a small roofing crew and without the hassles of bulky equipment or unpleasant odors.
The Strongest Warranty Protection In The industry
Because of our unique training and factory-certified status, roofs we install are eligible for special warranties backed by GAF’s financial clout as America’s largest roofing manufacturer. GAF offers one of the strongest warranties in the roofing industry. Given that the roof of your house can represent up to 40% of the visual appeal of your home, making sure you have the best materials and best workmanship when replacing your roof is critical to keeping your home’s value where it should be. With a GAF roof, you know that you will be covered throughout the warranty period. Ask us about which warranty option would be right for your home.
View Larger Map